This workshop brings together women in early motherhood to gather and create community. While each gathering will have a universal experience of early motherhood to navigate together there will also be space within a safe and supportive environment to allow for what comes up personally. Topics to discuss may include:
• What is Post Partum? We will address your specific physiological and emotional needs during this time and you will be provided with the remedies, practices, and treatments to support you during early motherhood.
• Healing the Mother Wound~ In becoming a mother we shift our identity constellation from being the daughter of to the mother to. We can feel through any issues you have with your own mother and maternal lineage and also explore who is mothering you.
• Creating Self Care and Community Care throughout the first year of motherhood.
• Ancestral Women’s Wisdom~ Connecting you with your lineage and the songs, stories and traditions that you most resonate with during this time.
• Your baby’s wellbeing-temperament, sleep, soothing, and any other issues
• Creating Community~ Isolation can be one of the most challenging aspects of early motherhood. We can discuss all the ways you are able to create community at any point throughout the first year of motherhood.
• Birth Story Circle
• Relationship dynamics from changes in roles, intimacy, expectations
A one time workshop over a two hour period focusing on all of the above mentioned motherhood experiences
An ongoing intimae motherhood circle gathering together for 8 sessions